MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Idaho Sheep.... Game on !!

Thanks for the list Moosie, the weight info is good stuff...have never really totaled up the cost like that before but, man, it adds up fast. Throw in a 1500 mile commute & NR tags.

noharley,

Never add up the costs. Yesterday I had 4 weeks worth of freeze dried food stuffs. Good grief man, it was over $500 worth. I'm gonna need to get the wife a NICE anniversary gift in October.

Fortunately after I told the WIfe I was gonig to AK 2 times this FALL the $200 I paid for Insoles and NBew boots wasn't that big of a shock :)

T-bone.......don't pack to much food, you won't have room to pack my things... I'm gonig to die...... Althuogh the dinner feast I had at my place tonight with some frioneds was good and I'm glad the 5 pops I drank wasn't beer :p

9 days foo' Looking foward to our first night together again !!!!!

Good luck this week on the hunt T Bone and Oscar!
Have fun and don't forget to take pictures!!

Good luck fellas. I will be hiking into hunt this weekend as well, but my 2 miles will probably be a little shorter than yours.:D

Remember to have a good time (I know, impossible not to have fun when the goof-ball is in camp) and take lots of pics to share with us commoners.:)

Hope the grand pooba's laptop doesn't get crushed by all the snickers bars.:) Looking fwd to pics.;)

Good luck on this hunt, like Mtmiller, I have some hiking ahead of me this weekend but nothing like the two of you are in for..

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back