Idaho OTC NR sales time

Jlrineer

Does anyone know what time the non resident OTC elk tags go on sale? The website just says December 1st. Wasn't sure if it was midnight or some other predetermined time.

Yes it's midnight. We've been trying to get our usual tag for 38 minutes now. Their web site is locked up. I can get everything in my cart but this it locks up. This sucks. Going to keep trying.

I was on hold 800# for an HR and 37 minutes... All while refreshing website.... Website working great now and the tag I wanted is sold out. Absolute bullshit.

yep, even worse I got a Diamond Creek tag for my brother and not for me. I spent an hour and 45 min on two computers trying to get both of us tags relentlessly re-trying. Now I don't know what to do. I wonder if they will refund the tag for my brother since the site sucked so bad. I'm guessing not.

yep, even worse I got a Diamond Creek tag for my brother and not for me. I spent an hour and 45 min on two computers trying to get both of us tags relentlessly re-trying. Now I don't know what to do. I wonder if they will refund the tag for my brother since the site sucked so bad. I'm guessing not.
I bet they will

I was doing the same thing. I had a friend who I was trying to buy a tag for with me. Spent an hour and 45 also trying to get a diamond creek tag. Somehow got a tag in both carts on both computers. Got to the survey, website timed out. Got back into my cart to check out and by that time it was sold out. It was kind of a waste of waking up at 1:45 am. I don't understand why the state wouldn't just make them draw tags. It's really just luck of the draw between internet speed and the vendors servers holding out.

Neither one of us got a tag. Sucked. Really wanted to bring my buddy on his first hunt.

Found a post on Instagram where some jack wagon shot a big bull and posted the unit name. It has 13k views so that didn’t help our cause.

I really want to bring my buddy on his first hunt so if anyone snagged a DC tag and for some reason won’t be able to go, please send me a message. I’m not going to hunt there this year but will help my buddy for as long as needed if we can get him a tag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back