Idaho Lifetime license holders and NR tag restrictions

NVnooby

Preface: Please excuse this post if redundant. I did a cursory search on here and didn't find anything specific.

Are lifetime license holders in Idaho that have since become non-residents restricted to limited non-resident "OTC" tags?

I know you have to pay NR tag fees and get a non-resident license, but I've never seen anything expressly stated on IDFG website or elsewhere on tag allocation. People on here have discussed being a part of the resident pool for the controlled hunt drawing as NR lifetime license holders which muddied the waters in my mind. Perhaps an asinine question, but just curious.

Preface: Please excuse this post if redundant. I did a cursory search on here and didn't find anything specific.

Are lifetime license holders in Idaho that have since become non-residents restricted to limited non-resident "OTC" tags?

I know you have to pay NR tag fees and get a non-resident license, but I've never seen anything expressly stated on IDFG website or elsewhere on tag allocation. People on here have discussed being a part of the resident pool for the controlled hunt drawing as NR lifetime license holders which muddied the waters in my mind. Perhaps an asinine question, but just curious.
You are a resident for all things big game except price. I'm positive.

I bought a lifetime license the first year they came out in '87. Became a NR in the mid 90's and moved back in '06.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back