Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Idaho OIL's are up

Slight chance IDFG does not have info loaded to this site yet. I found another link that provides results for the regular drawing too, which of course has not taken place yet.

I don't think its happened yet, the odds are usually posted before hand. At least I've set my dad up for disappointment already :D

My dad drew his bull moose tag finally. 67yrs old and he's like a kid at christmas!

No CA sheep tag for me. I really wish ID would have kept my 170 bucks. Hopefully my kids get some good tags in the deer and elk draw.

I struck out but my wife drew cow moose! it's a short range hunt too so she will go at it with her bow. Going to be a fun hunt!

Thanks Fowl. Yep now on to the regular draws. Need to do a little planning and get my apps in for my kid and myself now that I know I'll be taking my dad towards Wyo a few times.

Baerman, congrats to your wife, that would be a blast with a bow. Almost had my dad convinced to go with his but he's splitting the difference and taking his muzzleloader though he'll have his 7mag along for backup.

A few years ago I checked the website and was unsuccessful. About a month later a tag came in the mail. I didn't ask any questions about how it happened i just went hunting.

Considering how many times my wife, kids, and I have put in we were overdue. The results show a bull moose for me and a cow for my daughter, but I'll only believe it when the tags show up in the mail.
Luckily they are in the same unit (71-1) and I can be into moose country in 15 minutes from home.

Back