Yeti GOBOX Collection

Idaho Elk Hunting 2008

TheEmperor

Greetings

I was hesitating on posting this but then I saw Moosies offer to assist with a moose hunt so I had a little more confidence. I would like to come out to Idaho and hunt elk in 2008. Controlled hunt or general hunt, I do not care. I am looking in to options. I have 2 interests.

1. Drawing a controlled tag and finding someone to assist me meaning show me a good area, possibly going with me for $$$ (see more below)

2. Joining up with someone at camp and being part of the team. I could go in my own direction and if I scored then camp could help and vice-versa.

I am willing to be a full contributing partner including expenses. I also have experience hunting whitey bucks in Northern Idaho so I could also offer that. I have got a couple nice ones and shot at a few more in 6 years of hunting there.

Some of the old moosie crew may remember me from a Website named takemehunting.com which I used to run. It was an auction site for hunting trips. Moosie and the rest of the members played a big part in getting it going. I have extensive programming skills and would also offer Web programming servies in exchange for someone to hunt with and/or help me out.

I am in Moscow right now. I fly back to New York tomorrow. I did not take a buck. I passed up a 120 and I saw one nice buck for a split second. I saw a lot of deer but the cold,dry weather and full moon seemed to put a damper on things this year. I had a great time though!

Also, I plan on coming out this spring for a week of turkey hunting and horn hunting up North so keep that in mind too.

Anyway, I would love to go. I have hunted elk before (never got one), I am familiar with the entire State of Idaho, and I know all of what is involved. I would not be fussy about what I took unless someone gave me a good reason to hold out for a dandy for a couple days. If anyone would like to work out an arrangement then let me know.

Glad to be back here again!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back