Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Idaho Beaverhead Zone Late Bull Tag

antlerpursuit

Well Idaho finally decided to give me a good tag! I drew the Late Season (Nov 1-Nov 30) tag in units 58, 59, and 59a. I hunted deer out there last year and saw a couple decent bulls, but other than that, I don't have much experience hunting out there. If anybody would be willing to help point me in the right direction of finding a good mature bull, I'd really appreciate it! I'll be putting out some trail cams out there in August, so I'd like to have a few areas narrowed down. Feel free to PM me if that works best. I'm always willing to help you out with areas I know a little better too. Thanks guys!

That should be a sweet tag... one that I keep putting in for but haven't been able to draw yet. Good luck sir.

I'll be next door to you in 30A with a ML tag Nov 1-30. I will probably spend some time in Beaverhead zone during September with my nephew on his first archery elk hunt and again in October during deer season. I'll PM you as it gets closer assuming we spend some time in 58/59/59a. Since I've never been there that late in the year, I'm mostly interested in where the elk will be as the snow piles up.

Thanks neffa3! And Jim/Wa I appreciate you being willing to keep an eye out for me! I hope you guys have some good success with your tags too!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back