California Clark Kingstons (Zone 3) Desert Sheep

abqbw

This is a shot in the dark. My nephew drew a Clark/Kingstons Desert Sheep tag in California. I will be helping him. Does anyone know the area that would be willing to help me with info?

I will be heading out soon and spending the pretty much the end of November and month of December scouting and learning the zone. My nephew's hunt time will be random short periods during December and a fairly long sustained period during January.

Thank you!

I've never been in the area but desert sheep hunting is in my blood. Hopefully someone will jump on here and help you out.
With a month and a half of scouting on your own, I'm guessing you will probably learn lots.
I wish you and your nephew the best. For sure it should be a great time.

Congrats to your nephew on the tag! I am betting that he ends up having pretty good luck. He has a good scout.

Thats awesome! I always put in for the long shot CA sheep but have never drawn. Best of luck to you and your nephew!

Hey I could chat with you about the unit and sheep hunting in California.
Sent you a pm. The season starts first week of December so I’m not sure if you plan on hunting / scouting at the same time.

Hey I could chat with you about the unit and sheep hunting in California.
Sent you a pm. The season starts first week of December so I’m not sure if you plan on hunting / scouting at the same time.
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back