Caribou Gear Tarp

I wouldn't change a thing...

Big Sky

I wouldn't change a thing about fishing with this bunch over the weekend. My oldest son, along with his girlfriend, and my second oldest son all came down to visit over the weekend. None of them had ever caught a tiger trout before. I was hoping the fishing gods would smile on us. They did and we had a great time. Let's just say all the smiles are genuine and real. Time spent with family is the BEST time in my life.

My second oldest son got things rolling by catching this beautiful tiger at first light in the morning.

My oldest son's girlfriend got off to a slow start, but eventually found her groove and darn near out fished us all. I love it when she smiles because it's from head to to. You can just feel the positive energy when she is excited and smiles.

The old man (me) mostly enjoyed watching everyone catch fish, but I did manage to land my share in-between landing their fish, including this pretty tiger.

My oldest son really capped off the morning when he landed this exceptionally nice tiger. This one is wall worthy photo/taxidermy or otherwise. Dang nice fish!

That is a great way to spend time as a family. Your fishing stories and pictures are at a "next level." Thanks for sharing them here.

That's awesome. I love fishing an hunting with my dad. No better way to make memories!

I look forward to those days. I often consider putting the bow and rifle away and just focus on fishing. Something about it just simplifies my outlook.

Havent caught a tiger trout yet. Still trying to master these dang cutthroats and rainbows here in the valley. Rotten turds.

I look forward to those days. I often consider putting the bow and rifle away and just focus on fishing. Something about it just simplifies my outlook.

Havent caught a tiger trout yet. Still trying to master these dang cutthroats and rainbows here in the valley. Rotten turds.
I haven't hunted for a couple years now. Last time i went out I got to wondering how I would get an animal home if I shot it! 76 yrs, bad knees and hip. Don't really need the meat but do miss it. Eating crappies and cats mostly now!

Back