I need a ruling here

You did this all backwards, you should have bought the goodies first,THEN, offered up the romantic trip to make things right. You are out of luck now.

Can't get a baseline with a sample size of one. They are all over the map so results vary and may change without notice. The best time to buy your gear is when women are ovulating as they seem to like us men a little more at that time.

Can't get a baseline with a sample size of one. They are all over the map so results vary and may change without notice. The best time to buy your gear is when women are ovulating as they seem to like us men a little more at that time.

Funny you should say that...

A couple of mcmillians for what she paid for it...otherwise it's shape is pretty much useless.

How hard did you try? (grin)

Our income goes to our joint account, with a little play money siphoned off for each of our fun accounts. I get a pretty limited amount each month, but I can buy and sell gear as I please. We haven't been married for eons, but so far it's working great! I bought a Defiance actioned comp gun this summer and it didn't raise the slightest of eyebrows...

My wife and I will celebrate 33 yrs. the 21st. We have used what I call the hunt squared formula. Over those 33 years it has cost me double for every hunt. I go hunt she goes shopping! By the way I have to deadhead home from a Coues hunt in New Mexico that ends the 19th to be back in time for our anniversary!

Back