I need 7mm r mag rounds....HELP!😪

Check sportsman's warehouse or small mom and pop shops. Local to me the small family owned shops have had a little of everything still. Well everything but primers

I appreciate all the responses. Living a couple hours from most of society has its disadvantages but they are few!! Anyways, after trying for the last week a friend mentioned a place I wasn't aware of, made a call and I'll be darned if they didn't have 3 boxes of 160 grain. Four and one half hours of driving later i found some target ammo! Again, thanks for all the responses!! Hopefully it helped others too!

Reactions: Guy
I appreciate all the responses. Living a couple hours from most of society has its disadvantages but they are few!! Anyways, after trying for the last week a friend mentioned a place I wasn't aware of, made a call and I'll be darned if they didn't have 3 boxes of 160 grain. Four and one half hours of driving later i found some target ammo! Again, thanks for all the responses!! Hopefully it helped others too!
I have 7 plus boxes of once fired just sitting in my hunting room.

If you don’t have anything close by a couple of the websites like target and buds will notify you when a certain ammo comes in. Optics planet allows you to put in for backorder if your not in a hurry

I just paid 219 yesterday for 3 boxes of 7mmRM nosler partitions 160 grain I got gouged and it’s well deserved. Better to have and not need than to need and not have. I learned. And I’m still looking for more.

Shipping live ammo is a PITA.
Not necessarily, it depends on where you live. All I have to do is slap a limited quantity label on it and take it to a UPS hub about 20 min away. It goes out as any other ground package. It isn’t any harder than shipping anything else. If I didn’t have access to that hub, I could imagine it would be quite a bit more difficult.

If you can get it shipped BassPro is showing Hornady 7mmRM in 139 SSTs available to order. Of course it may be out of stock again in 2 minutes :p

45 a box of 20

If you can get it shipped BassPro is showing Hornady 7mmRM in 139 SSTs available to order. Of course it may be out of stock again in 2 minutes :p

45 a box of 20
Just got in here to post the same thing. Saw those loads on BPS today as well.

Armscor has 160 grain accubonds 7mm
Slightly higher than normal prices but oh well.

Dang! Normally 7mm Rem Mag is as common as all get out, and reasonably priced.

I guess these are uncommon times.

Glad I'm sitting on a gob of brass, loaded ammo, and bullets for handloading. :) The good ol' 7mm Rem Mag is still a fine all around cartridge for western hunting.
uXu2gtxh.jpg

hgWXWNgh.jpg

Good luck guys - things aren't the way they were, just a few months ago. Sigh...

Guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back