I got my euro back

Awesome work. Love the way you collected things during your hunt & incorporated them into the mount. Great way to preserve the memory of your hunting season.

Very nice. If I were the least bit handy/crafty I would try to do something like that.
I bet if you tried, you'd make something you'd like.

That is cool. I haven't seen a euro mount displayed on a pedestal before. Great idea.
Thanks. I've seen a few before but not many I liked.

Looks great mate, I'm thinking about doing something similar with a red stag i shot.
You should. Those stags are beautiful. I used to love watching them and roe deer when I was in Germany.

looks great. That's a heck of a 5 point!
Thanks. I had no idea what he was when I took him, just saw that he was a nice bull.

Is it perfectly balanced, or did you have to put weight in the base to keep it from tipping over? Beautiful job BTW
It's attached to the wall, I didn't want to take the chance of it skewering a kid or dog. When i was building it though it was balanced well. The post is angled back a bit to help with that.

Awesome work. Love the way you collected things during your hunt & incorporated them into the mount. Great way to preserve the memory of your hunting season.
Thanks. I've always got an eye out for stuff I can use in the future.

Hopefully I can get some more additions to "the wall" this year!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back