Hunttalk superbowl predictions

Garoppolo. I think he has thrown 24 passes in the post season so far. Probly need at least that many tomorrow. The things that Mahomes kid does is not average. mtmuley

Garoppolo. I think he has thrown 24 passes in the post season so far. Probly need at least that many tomorrow. The things that Mahomes kid does is not average. mtmuley
How many other 9ers games did you watch?
You can't judge a guy off of a great game plan thet was lacking the need to pass.
Watch the full saints 9ers game and tell me that Garoppolo was average in it.

How many other 9ers games did you watch?
You can't judge a guy off of a great game plan thet was lacking the need to pass.
Watch the full saints 9ers game and tell me that Garoppolo was average in it.
I understand. That was one game. His best ever. We'll see tomorrow. I really don't care much who wins. Cept I'll owe harley 5 bucks with a niners win. mtmuley

I understand. That was one game. His best ever. We'll see tomorrow. I really don't care much who wins. Cept I'll owe harley 5 bucks with a niners win. mtmuley

Actually he had a qbr above Mahomes average in 10 games this year
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Carolina
Both Arizona games
Both Green bay games
New Orleans
Baltimore
and the second Seattle game.

Lets not forget he has helped this team get to a superbowl his first full year as a starter.
It took Tony Romo 14 years to finally give up on that dream:)
Again he is no Mahomes but he sure cant be lumped in with the Romo's of the NFL :)

NHY bet 9ers would win? A Texan bet for the 9ers??? Transplant Texan, NHY must be... 😄

Just cause it's trash talking fun before LIV, Grap is a Joe avg QB by about every QB ranking for 2019 available. And most importantly, my QB list. 😆

[QUOTE="elkmagnet, post: 2942080, member: 19471"
Again he is no Mahomes but he sure cant be lumped in with the Romo's on the NFL :)
[/QUOTE]
No he can't. He isn't as good as Romo. I understand your exuberance. Tomorrow will tell. I'm also betting regardless of the SB outcome, he is sub par next year. mtmuley

I’m kinda torn , pulling for Andy Reid , but as a big time Oregon Duck fan , the 9ners hav 2 Ducks greats on there D line and wouldn’t feel bad about seeing those guys get rings either , as a semi neutral fan in this one hoping for a tightly contested game with some drama from a fan standpoint

Garapolo would be nothing without his run game. He threw what, 8 passes in the divisional game?
Looking at only the last 2 games is choosing what you see to get the results you want.
I could look at the last possession the cheifs had in the afc championship and say "yeah the cheifs are afraid to throw it they didn't throw a single pass"
But anyone could see that if you don't need to put the ball on the air you don't thats just good coaching.

31FN6ejN6nL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Still stunned @JohnCushman chugs Labatts!!??! Cuz, you don't deserve my PBR gestures at Hunt Camp anymore. Very disappointed. Stunned. Concerned for your well-being. 😆😄. 🙄

Chiefs by 3. Mahones is great,

NHY do you remember the catch by Clarke? Cannot forgive 49'ers for destroying the Cowboys destiny.

Should be a great game. Should of and would of usually develops into a dud. Hope not.

Chiefs by 3. Mahones is great,

NHY do you remember the catch by Clarke? Cannot forgive 49'ers for destroying the Cowboys destiny.

Should be a great game. Should of and would of usually develops into a dud. Hope not.

Yep, broke my heart and made a GM out of Clark in SF and Cleveland. I got over it. Grap is a good QB, doesn't foot shoot his team much. Mostert is a good story also. Bosa and SF's D is disruptive. I'm gonna win big bucks on the Niners....right mtmuley?

Mostert; https://bleacherreport.com/articles...tert-went-from-getting-cut-to-setting-records

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back