HuntTalk Fantasy Football 2013

However, my trio of WRs put together quite a week. Thanks AJ Green, Victor Cruz and Danny Amendola.

Here is an update now that we can see who is doing well and who is NOT doing so well...cough Sytes cough..

1) Jabber (5-0)
2) Selkirk (4-1)
3) DWarcher (4-1)
4) Team Lienies (4-1)
5) Huntbux (3-2)
6) Dainer (3-2)
7) sawtooth (3-2)
8) pointingdogsrule (2-3)
9) bennett454 (1-4)
10) Grimm Reapers (1-4)
11) UIVandal (0-5)
12) Griz Kings/Sytes (0-5)

Dwarcher is going DOWN! About darn time my team shows its awesomeness! :D

Woooho! 1-5 baby! I am on the scoreboard - Cart ahead of the horse though my prediction. Fear the Grizkings!

It's tough being a Cowboys fan. Moreso than a Cubs fan in baseball.

These last few years especially, if there is a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, they find it. If it's not Romo, it's the defense or lack there of, or the coaching or lack there of, or the time management, or play calling.

But yes I am still a fan, and besides we still have a better record than the Texans:D

Ok, football is halfway over for the season. If I have learned one thing playing with the OYOA it's that everyone is very polite. The smack talk is more of soft kisses than anything. :rolleyes: Time to shake it up a bit.

Dainer, I am going to smack you this week like a 12ga slug gut shooting a fawn. :eek: It's going to be ugly, everyone will have to look away when I track you down on Monday night football and finish you off. :hump:

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back