HuntTalk Fantasy Football 2013

I am in, hope I can make the draft this year. Got lots of hunting to do lol.

I would like to join in again this year as well. Great fun last year.

I just "renewed" the league, so everyone who participated last year should receive an e-mail. I will touch base with you guys...after I stick a big buck this weekend }---->

Just some food for thought- last year we have 3 Rb's per team,(42 starting each week), 4 Wr's(56 starting each week) and 1 TE(14 starting each week). Then each team had 11 bench players. Long story short, there was hardly anyone to pick up off the waiver wire, and everyone pretty much rolled with the team they drafted. What do you guys think about starting the following-

14 teams
1-QB
2-RB's
3- WR/TE's...combine them instead of being separate.
1-Kicker
2-DB's
1-Defense
6-bench players. This would allow for a bye week replacement at each position.

Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
Agree. Last year was a bit tight. Fun though a tad tight.

I like your arrangement. How long do prior invites last before it opens for others to join? I imagine there may be a couple 'no shows'(?)

I like the change. Count me in. Just need to make sure my email address is updated there.

Good luck on you chore for this weekend.

If you have a spot open, I would like to join in. Here is a quick run down of my resume....

Willing and able to smack talk with anyone. I can even do it without naughty words.

Only sulk for 3-4 days when my team get thumped.

I have 6 different hunts planned for the fall, I am sure to miss changing my lineup at least once for someone to have a easy win against me.

November 24th, big brisket smoke at my house for the Packer vs Viking game, your invited if I am in the league. I will even be semi cordial to you if you are a viking fan. All Packer fans get first dibs on the burnt ends though. I am hoping for a few elk briskets this year (keeping my fingers crossed). Shots will be served every time Greg Jennings drops a ball.

December 29th, big bear brat smoke at my house for the Packer vs Bears game. For this one I really need my Wisconsin buddy to come through with a bear. If for some reason he doesn't fill his tag, it will be Johnsonville brats. If you are a Bears fan, you will have to put up with the Cutler jokes. There probably won't be many though since he never makes it to the end of the season. Shots will be served every time Clay Mathews gets to do the "predator" standing over the bears qb. Bonus shot if the camera zooms in and the qb is crying.

Thank you for the consideration,
Jorgy aka Team Lienies

Have all past members who wish to sign up been able to do so?? Please let me know if you need help. Also, don't feel obligated to join. I realize football season & hunting season coincide, but if you can't do your team justice, please let someone who can give it a shot... To the new guys who wish to participate, I will let you know what the numbers turn out to be.

People who have joined--

Sytes
Eli
Pointingdogsrule
Huntbux
Dwarcher
Uivandal
Dainer

Waiting for a response from these people

Jabber- I sent the email to your new address
Slayer
Sawtooth
Cabugle
Englewood
Jore07

I will give everyone until Thursday 8/15 at 8pm pacific to join. After this time I will open the league up to others. Thanks

I am in and ready to go. Hoping to improve on my last place finish from last year. I would like to blame in on my inability to make the draft last year. But who knows lol. We shall see what happens this year.

I am in and ready to go. Hoping to improve on my last place finish from last year. I would like to blame in on my inability to make the draft last year. But who knows lol. We shall see what happens this year.

Hey, if you improve on your "last place finish"... that means I'll end up in last place, since I was next to the last.

good luck to all
the dog

I never got an email or pm, but I stated my interest earlier in the thread. Let me know what I need to do to get signed up.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back