Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hunting Video! Want to see?

Could I be added to the list, that would be great. Sorry only my first post so I may have to wait awhile. Got to start somewhere.

I got the video yesterday. It's ready to go in the mail to Wyo tomorrow.

IB, nice job! You really let the air out of that "380" bull. ;) Those were some nice bucks you filmed during the late archery hunt as well.

Oak

I think after the schmalts dvd...that instead of shipping it back and forth across the country...put these guys in order by the regions they live in. It might move faster that way.JMO

With that being said...put me on your list of must see ;)

The DVD was mailed to WyoDeerHunter on March 27th. Is it still moving?

I have already seen the DVD, so your man boobs won't work this time. This time....:D

Still looking...

BOY sent me a few leads yesterday, but I think he was more interested in the Dall's. A bit too rich for this chap.

A pard or two and I are thinking of trying a DIY trip to AK for 'bou. Don't have any particulars yet, just shopping for drop camp ideas and such. You gotta a raft you'd like to bring with us??? ;) :D

Out of curiosity what program did you use to edit the video? What kind of camera?

Received the vid in the mail today. Plan on watching it tonight or tomorrow and will have it back in the mail to TheTone before COB Friday!

sreekers said:
Out of curiosity what program did you use to edit the video? What kind of camera?

I won't answer for IdBugler, but I can tell you that I have had this discussion with him.

For other videos, I currently am using Pinnacle SE 9.4x and although it is pretty easy to do simple things with, I am not overly impressed with the creativity allowed, and many projects get "hung" when rendering the movie, requiring a re-start, or a removal of content until you find what is mysteriously hanging the project.

I did 2 videos recently with Still photos, Video, lots of transitions, lots of music, and 1 hour running times, on a iMac running iMovie from Apple. I loved it, and it worked well, never having the problems that the aforementioned PC running Pinnacle SE had.

I just did another Pinnacle video, and again remain unimpressed with the Pinnacle and PC solution.

I have heard good things about Sony Vegas, but if I need to do more, I might just break down and buy an Apple.

sreekers said:

Sorry I missed your question until I read Gunners post. Anyway I used PowerDirector5. Wasn't inmpressed at all. Had the same problems Gunner had. I just fought through the problems and found it easier to add all the video first then go back through and add the transitions and titles and cool stuff. After I finally got a copy some what done something hosed my project again and I lost the ability to open it up. So after that point it was done. I wish I could of edited it more but I wasn't about to waste a chit load more time and start over.

The camera I used was just a little Panasonic GS14. I wish I had the coin to drop on a better one but that will have to do for now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back