Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hunting Boots

I would just plan on ordering about six or seven pairs and know that you'll have to eat some shipping costs.

Are you looking for a solid backpacking style boot? Three bills might seem like a lot to pay for boots, but I am still wearing boots that I bought eight or nine years ago.

I have had excellent luck with Schnee's Sheep Hunters (made by Lowa), Lowa Banff, and Crispi Idahos. I would also look at Zamberlan, Kenetrek, Schnee's new house brand.

Hard part for me is taking them all out for test runs. Not a whole lot in Reno area as far as the ability to test out the boots. I had Rocky's and they were good for the price and lasted well but when they went both boots went at the same time and didn't even give a warning. I want something that will last with continual use. Snow, mountain, and other uses, even just general hiking. I also use the speed freaks by Under Armour for warm hunts. I will have to hit up Cabela's, Scheels, Sportsmans Warehouse in Reno if any locals have any other places let me know.

Look at REI off of Plumb, 100% satisfaction guarantee is their policy. They have some really good boots.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back