Hunters Party invite 10

HUNTMAN

This is a invite to all Hunt talk Members.It a party we do every year. We bring our heads and antlers and stories of the one that got away.We also bring a game dish and of course BYOB.It Jan 15 in the Bitteroot valley.If you want directions message me. Heres some pics from last year. Ps it outside dress warm: Hope someone can make it.:D

Attachments

• IMG_028101.jpg
    IMG_028101.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 866
  • IMG_025801.jpg
    IMG_025801.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 872
  • IMG_027701.jpg
    IMG_027701.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 860
Received my invite in the mail today. Is it OK if I bring a different elk rack than the one I shot this year? After all, I shot this years with a gun. I think I will bring one I shot with my bow six years ago. Thanks Hunter, look forward to it.

Are you ashamed of the thing?? WTF?

Wont be there this year...who the hell killed that monster bull held up on the right side of that pic??? I guess Will will have his 400 bull there this year???

Are you ashamed of the thing?? WTF?

Wont be there this year...who the hell killed that monster bull held up on the right side of that pic??? I guess Will will have his 400 bull there this year???

Yes I am ashamed of that little stinker I shot this year. Smallest bull I have shot in the last seven years. Thats ok, hopefully have a better season next year? I'm surprised your not coming.

Id like to, but I live in Billings now...and I'm leaving for Hawaii that Monday... sooooo....

Yes, good year indeed... You guys need to get a pic of those lined up...

I dig the idea behind the party! Sure looks like a good time! Would be a great venue to attend. If I wasn't stuck in AZ until mid march, I am sure a friend or two and I would be interested... maybe next year.

Id like to, but I live in Billings now...and I'm leaving for Hawaii that Monday... sooooo....

Yes, good year indeed... You guys need to get a pic of those lined up...

I leave for Kauai on the 15th. What Island are you headed to?

Where is this party at? I heard about it last year, was a little curious about the two guys that showed up driving a Hummer with the two big elk racks.

Its in stevi. There lots of big racks and more than one Hummer.I consider both of those guys great friends and hunters.I know where you heard that . Funny how word travels in the Valley.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oras
Back