HUNT WARZ - bad idea or terrible idea?

Well there you have it. Hunt Warz is keeping some good company already and clearly their marketing department knows it's target audience which basically consists completely of Zombie Killing Enthusiasts ...who still live in their mom's basement and drive Honda Civics with glasspack mufflers and those lights that light up the pavement beneath the car at night. You know... future hunters.
Yep ... they're hunting the future alright ... and doing a good job of killing it.

Xtryme. They missed an opportunity to make the name memorable.

Patience Gerald, "Hunt Warz: Xtreme Edition" will be next season's special edition! Followed on HGTV by "The Cabinz of Hunt Warz", and "Hunt Warz: Meet Your Makeover" where they take a random person (they/them) from a city, transplant to Colorado or Montana (can't buy them a house though, lets not be ridiculous, we're dealing with a limited budget here), provide a $10,000 Scheels shopping spree and a Polaris Ranger, and turn them loose in the OTC units.

I’ve tried to ponder before responding to this post. My first thought is, Oh, hell no!” I thought on it though. Maybe it’s not what it is, but how it’s being done. It seems that if it was a controlled situation with hunters put in a similar situation like the show “Alone” I may actually support it. I don’t like the monetary or competitive side. It’s not what hunting is about in my opinion. Plop them in wilderness? All rules monitored? I’d have to know the details.

I can’t support something that is extremely open, competitive, and monetary. I know a few guys that will do anything to win the 🦌 🍆 📏 contest. I’ve turned one in, and if I ever have a chance I’ll turn the other in.

Patience Gerald, "Hunt Warz: Xtreme Edition" will be next season's special edition! Followed on HGTV by "The Cabinz of Hunt Warz", and "Hunt Warz: Meet Your Makeover" where they take a random person (they/them) from a city, transplant to Colorado or Montana (can't buy them a house though, lets not be ridiculous, we're dealing with a limited budget here), provide a $10,000 Scheels shopping spree and a Polaris Ranger, and turn them loose in the OTC units.
Plot twizt. The new season’s hunt takes place in SW MT with all contestants being outfitted with an up and coming apparel line to be announced on the first episode. Drum roll, please. Bah,Dah, Dum, Dah, Dah Dum!!!!!

Bacon Pantz!!!!

*This episode is approved by and sponsored by the Greater Yellowstone Grizzly Association.

Plot twizt. The new season’s hunt takes place in SW MT with all contestants being outfitted with an up and coming apparel line to be announced on the first episode. Drum roll, please. Bah,Dah, Dum, Dah, Dah Dum!!!!!

Bacon Pantz!!!!

*This episode is approved by and sponsored by the Greater Yellowstone Grizzly Association.
Might have to watch now

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back