Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hunt Talk Logo almost done

My vote is for #2, third arrow. I think the orange color stands or more than the others.

Randy, did you make a decision on the logo yet? Just curious what version won out.

You'll start seeing these in places. Truck decals will be all white. Hats will be with white lettering, as they are printed on a dark (olive) background.

ht-dotcom-reflection-page-001.jpg

ht-arrow-reflection-page-001.jpg

Still not sure what to do with shirts. Not going to have a multitude of inventory, so it will probably be one color choice, either long or short sleeve, and sizes from M to XXL.

I like all the colors! And that's coming from a printer with 36yrs. In the trade. All could be done in 4/c process without any special colors! Not a big fan of the Sitka pattern but I know it pays the bills though!

I like all the colors! And that's coming from a printer with 36yrs. In the trade. All could be done in 4/c process without any special colors! Not a big fan of the Sitka pattern but I know it pays the bills though!

Thanks.

I've got a sample printed on the Optifade pattern and it doesn't come across very well. So, the hats will be trucker style hats with olive fronts with tan mesh. They will have a velcro sizing strap for guys with a big melon head like mine.

If I can find a way that Optifade doesn't hide the print so well, I will get some made. I get many requests for guys wanting a camo hat with our logos. Just need to figure it out so it looks good.

Big Fin, how about playing with the optifade pattern with there permission of course by cutting the patterns density by say 50% or more. It's something that can be played with very easy on the computer. That'll allow your logo to stand out ! Just a thought. We used to do stuff like that all the time especially with wine label or shadows around an image. I ll need a big one for my Mellon! Lol

It's already been finalized with orange, so that is all good.

Saw the samples of hats "with the arrow" and "hats without the arrow." The hats with the arrow almost look too busy. Gotta make a final decision on that by tomorrow.

Without the arrow for the hats. With the arrow for truck decals . I'm not one for decals on my ride , but I'd definitely have one on my GMC DENALI!

Here it is without the arrow. Much cleaner and easier to embroider. Most all our other logo uses will have the arrow.

Logo 4 _hunt talk.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back