Hunt Talk Logo almost done

Love the broadhead since it looks ALOT like what I actually use! Looks like an NAP Thunderhead. And I really like the red (no shadows) ...almost as if it just flew through an elk heart!

Orange #2 on the logo. Orange on the hats. New logo looks really sharp either way.

They all look good and would be proud to show my support buy buying one for my vehicle. I know my daughter would want one for her school binder.

For color I like the orange/gold the best. As far as the logo on the hats, I like it the way it's shown-- no words, no arrow-- just the HT logo.

IMHO the arrow needs to go, as I think it takes away from the lettering and so it doesn't look like the logo only involves those who bow hunt! I do like the hats with the orange trim around the logo.

IMHO the arrow needs to go, as I think it takes away from the lettering and so it doesn't look like the logo only involves those who bow hunt! I do like the hats with the orange trim around the logo.

Good point. Agree. It does present an archery theme vs DIY hunting in general. What happened to the spinning bullet from the arrow shaft?

As it is though, I am for the orange.

I like the green without the shadow. Put me down for one of the digital camo HT hats.

My color preference would be orange, green, blue, then red in that order. I think the arrow detracts from the words "hunt talk", plus it looks like a bowhunting site. If the arrow does stay, I like the colored fletching.

Any chance of seeing the logo minus the arrow?

For once in my life, I really dont have an opinion. I like them all and will buy one. And the sticker for my truck.

Last edited:
For the logo, I like the colored fletching and nock, but not the colored broadhead I think it makes it look too busy. I don't like the b&w arrow. It would be cool to see it without the arrow as a comparison. For colors I think they all look good but if I had to pick it would be blue or green, I think the red is too bright. Nice logo!

Love the Colored nock and fletchings, and also like the shadow for the printed logo. Either orange or Green, with a slight nod to Green. That was the one that poped out at me first.

The second logo in green.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back