Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hunt Talk Logo almost done

When are these going to be done? I am wanting a Camo HT hat pretty bad. You should also print some Hunters Orange hats as well. I would buy a couple.

When are these going to be done? I am wanting a Camo HT hat pretty bad. You should also print some Hunters Orange hats as well. I would buy a couple.

The decals are done and as of about three hours ago, for sale in the store.

The hats are not here yet. I think I posted this on another thread, or earlier on this thread; the Optifade camo is hiding the logo to the point where it doesn't show up very well.

I have thought about orange hats, in addition to the ones we have on order. Just a function of pricing levels/breaks and how much I want to have tied up in inventory.

Given blaze orange hats are required in CO and UT, maybe it would sell pretty good. The last batch of OYOA hats we ordered, the ones that sold the slowest were the blaze orange.

Working on the camo version. Hope I can find some way to make that work. I think more guys would wear that. Just don't want to send them a hat that doesn't have the logo showing up very well.

Thanks. Maybe the decals on the Optifade hats need to be a solid color like blaze orange. I would definitely want a camo hat. I will check out the decals. Thanks.

Back