Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hunt App Discount for Hunt Talk Members

seidelm

Take advantage of our new Hunt App at a discounted price.

You can purchase a state subscription through our website for 25 dollars instead of 30 using the promo code:

hunttalk

http://www.huntinggpsmaps.com/apple-app-subscription

hunting-gps-map-iphone-app.png

Promo code will be valid to the first 250 users or through October. We also have a 7 day trial so you can test it out before you purchase if you wish.

Let us know if you have any feedback or questions.

Android users! We are working on the App for you and timeline is down to several weeks now, with the great response to the iPhone app we put a bigger priority on getting Android done as well.

We will setup a code for the Android App as well when it is released.

Last edited:
All you IPhone and IPad guys have a great option here. Thanks to Matt and the guys at HuntingGPSMaps for continuing to offer such great deals to our members.

That is a great deal and I would take advantage of it if I had entered the techno age! I will have the gps chip before next year's hunting, though. Thanks for what you do.

I imagine there are plans for this app for an Android phone, any idea when it will be available?

I've looked but nothing seems to be available for Oklahoma unless you buy the plains SD card for GPS.

Am I right? I was hoping to get it on my iPhone to cut down on extra gadgets in the field.

Question. i am one guy with an iphone and an ipad. do i have to buy two subscriptions in order to use the ipad when in truck or town and the iphone when in the bush? or will there be a single login so I can use one subscription for my two devices?

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat as Khunter. Every other App I've ever bought is for ALL your devices, hopefully this is the same.

Android

Working on it hopefully 3-4 weeks until launch. We will get a promo code setup for that as well.

Oklahoma
Only our premium states with land owner names will be available in the Apps at this time. We will be adding OK as a premium state with land owner names in 2014.

Devices
The App allows you to be logged into two devices at the same time with your account. You can log into any devices you want just two at the same time. If you log into a third device it will kick you out of the first device you logged in with.

Cheers,
Matt

Oklahoma
Only our premium states with land owner names will be available in the Apps at this time. We will be adding OK as a premium state with land owner names in 2014.

Thanks for the reply. I can't wait!! A lot cheaper than the SD card for my GPS.

Can you explain how the App works if you are not in Cell signal or Wifi Range?

Do you download areas?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back