Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Huge axis buck.

WTF is up with the big rat in the photo next to the deer? Will SCI score those?

TitleAFlat.jpg

Located at the top of the Texas Hill Country, the RRR Ranch is tucked back into the landscape of Mills County. Just 150 miles southwest of Dallas/Ft. Worth, 80 miles northwest of Austin and 110 miles northwest of San Antonio makes the RRR ranch an easy destination to reach for your adventure.

The ranch is named after my grandfather, Robert R. Rickard and was purchased in 1996 by Warren and Doris Blesh. “While I was raised a city boy, granddad took me hunting and fishing while I was growing up”. “Then, my best friend and relative “Rip” Farley from Goliad, Texas taught me about deer hunting and ranching.” Those two influences, parents that helped along the way, and my wife, Doris, has led us to call RRR Ranch home.

The 400 acre, high fenced ranch is home for whitetail deer, blackbuck antelope, Rio Grande turkey, and a few axis deer. Four lakes offer a variety of fishing including trophy bass, catfish and hybrid bluegill for your enjoyment.

We invite you to be our guest for a day, weekend or week at our special ranch.

R. Warren Blesh

Proprietor

Sounds like an amazing place.

Miller is that you in the picture?? Damn, you are putting on the winter insulation early this year. It also looks like you must be eating Axes alpo as well because that poor dog looks to be going hungry and shrinking.

Mtmiller,
I can't believe you even clicked on the link. It being from texas you had to already know it was high fence. There is nothing good about that place. They can't even make salsa right....

I can't believe I clicked on that damn tater chip commercial.:mad:

I'm just stickin up for my Texas buddies. :) Salsa recipe is on its way NYH.

I mean really.... 400 Acres is Big area. Although... with 4 lakes on the 400 Acres.... How much land is there ya think ?

Good looking Axis though !

What did you think would come up when you clicked on it? Naked Texans? :D

Those are the best chips ever, i poured some in a bowl this morning w/ chocolate milk... MMMMMM jalepeno chocolate milk.

Looks like 'ol tater chip is the Montana authority on all things culinary as well as issues afield....a food critic with compulsive state specific priapism...what a pedigree!:cool:

Wyodeerhunter said
"What did you think would come up when you clicked on it? Naked Texans? "

Now you made me think about the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders---NAKED!:D

I especially like the blue jeans the douche bag's wearing. Why did he have to kill old Bull? He should of just stood next to him and got his picture taken, then mounted a look alike of bull. You know like those fish forms catch a release fisherman use.

Tom, I clicked on you link for salsa, the picture looked like my rectal excrement after the super bowl last year. The salsa recipe might be good though

That is a pretty Axis though...damn shame. I don't get the emphasis on the one bullet stuff Tom. Does that mitigate the fact that this magnificent animal has no chance of escape?

..just asking.:confused:

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back