Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

hoyt bows

bow hunter

i own several bows. they range from hoyt,mathews,bear,golden eagle, darton, pse, and reflex. however, i just recieved my new hoyt maxxis 35 a week before i went on my whitetail hunt in mississippi. i got it dialed in to 60 yards and probably shot 100 arrows out of it. i hunted in the rain all day and when i came in i dried off my bow, and hung it up on the wall in the bunkroom. a couple hours later while watching some videos we heard something "pop". we went in there and the string had come off the cam while just hanging there. in the 30 years my family had owned a archery shop, ive never heard of this happening while just hanging on the wall. upon further investigation we discovered that hoyt had left a spacer out that goes between the limb and the cam. i had shot it just enough that it had walked over to one side and it finally slid off. hoyt is sending me a new bow as we speak. i still love the maxxis and for me its the best new bow on the market, but if any of you guys get a new hoyt be sure to check it out good. put it in a press and see if the cam has any side to side play. hope its just a fluke thing, but its best to have a heads up. hope it helps!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm in the market for a new bow this year and the Maxxis is near the top of the list. I'm finally giving up the old Hoyt Raptor Super G...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back