Yeti GOBOX Collection

Howdy Folks

Taxidermy_woman23

Howdy Folks, I am new to this site. The link was posted in our hunting and fishing chat room on yahoo so I came to check it out. Nice Site I must say! OK....a lil bout me I reckon. I'm 23 and a taxidermist here in SW Georgia.... Been doing taxidermy for 3 years or so and I have my own shop. I love hunting, fishing, camping, and 4x4ing. I go every chance I get. I didn't get into hunting until I was 16 cuz I didn't have anyone to take me, but I have been fishing since I was a kid. Well I got to get back to work. Talk at you all later.

Michelle W. aka Taxidermy_woman23

www.michellestaxidermy.zoomshare.com

Lemme be he First to Welcome you to our home.. Pull up a chair to the campfire and make this place yor home too.

Any questions let us know. PS, Watch out for that Moosie guy.. I hear he likes to tell stories ;)

Taxidermy-Woman, Welcome to Hunttalk.. Moosie is right about Moosie.. watch out for him.. You can talk about what ever moves you, tell lies to everyone but yourself, and generally enjoy everyone elses lies.

Oh, if he promises you a new chevy truck to be a mod... don't believe him.. they are all three year old lease returns.

:cool:

Welcom taxi woman!

...and if you can figure out why Moosie is talking in the third person, feel free to jump right in and inform us! :confused:

Welcome Michelle. I'm rather new here as well and there's a lot of info and some dang friendly people people to boot:D

Welcome to hunttalk taxidermy_woman its a great place and alot of fun ..... its nice to see another lady here as well....lol

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back