hot and dry opener

the nikster

After 20 years of groundwork I finally get to take my wife hunting again. Got our bows and she's been dutifully practicing-getting better too!
I am presently in Chattanooga Tennessee getting antsier by the minute. Gotta fly home on Saturday, check a game camera on Sunday, Pick-up last minute supplies on Monday and hit it hard on Tuesday (opening day).
Weather outlook is hot and dry through the opener. We have a seep on a north facing timber patch picked out.
I'd love, love, love for her to hear an elk bugle from inside of 100 yards!

After 20 years of groundwork I finally get to take my wife hunting again. Got our bows and she's been dutifully practicing-getting better too!
I am presently in Chattanooga Tennessee getting antsier by the minute. Gotta fly home on Saturday, check a game camera on Sunday, Pick-up last minute supplies on Monday and hit it hard on Tuesday (opening day).
Weather outlook is hot and dry through the opener. We have a seep on a north facing timber patch picked out.
I'd love, love, love for her to hear an elk bugle from inside of 100 yards!

That is a sound that always makes the hair stand up on my neck and especially right before shooting light.

hey nikster-- ever tried the BBQ @ Stickey Fingers in downtown chattanooga? makin my mouth water just thinkin about it.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back