Hey IdahoBugler

Moosie

Grand poopa
Saw this in a magazine ... ;)

bryce1_original.jpg

bryce2_original.jpg

Moosie

Is this a taste of the Hunttalk Magazine? Or is that still on the backburner?

"Oscar's area"???? He can't even find it without me....... :rolleyes:

"Thanks Oscar"????? Hell, my white hi-tops would have fit better..... :D

What was the magazine?? Nice pics and nice story, although I think it could have been written to give me a much more prominent role.... :cool:

Is this a taste of the Hunttalk Magazine?

HEHE, Could be. But it's not "yet". I did take over the Editing job of the DHI magazine. Of course I'm doing it not to spend their money to learn how to do a Hutntalk one... Errrr rather to help out :p

HT mag is still a bit out.

He can't even find it without me.......

Geesh, ya pass it up once and the Slow out of shape guy yells up the mountain letting you know you've hiked a bit far.

Hell, my white hi-tops would have fit better.....

First off, It's not my fault you two have girl feet. And second, You wouldn't take off work for him. I told him I have a Nice picture of your Bear after it was Skinned but he said something about not wanting a Fox in the picture... Whatever that meant ?

What was the magazine?? Nice pics and nice story, although I think it could have been written to give me a much more prominent role....

I wrote you shot a bear.. Just not how big it was.:)

First off, It's not my fault you two have girl feet. And second, You wouldn't take off work for him. I told him I have a Nice picture of your Bear after it was Skinned but he said something about not wanting a Fox in the picture... Whatever that meant ?

Girls feet?? Try normal feet. Now I know why you can't sneek up on animals. Your freakin feet are way to big, that's why you use a rifle all the time.

By the way. Good job on the newsletter. Maybe you should just do everything for DHI.:)

Maybe you should just do "everything" for DHI.

HAHa !!! Now thats funny....... ;)

Russ, It's a Membership Magazine for the DHI Organization. The guy that had been doing it isn't able to do it anymore. (He is a Real busy guy, President of the Linemans college and has more kids then I do :p)

So, Since I've been "BORED" with nothing on my plate, I took it over. You know, Something to fill in that "SLEEP" time from 11P-4AM ;)

I can Post some of the Other sheets. I think It kind of came out Cool for a first run...

I've said it before and I'll say it again! Heck of a year for you guys up there so far.

Congrats!

Great write up too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mtbirdandbiggamehunter
Back