Caribou Gear

Helping a group of MBA Students

USC MBA

Hello, my name is John Floyd and I would like to thank Randy for allowing me to make this post. I am a Professional MBA student at the University of South Carolina. My classmates and I are working on a project for our Entrepreneurial Finance and Emerging Ventures class (for more info click here) and we would really appreciate your help. Our group is tasked with completing a market study for a potential new hunting and shooting product that the developer is considering bringing to market. If you have a second, please complete this quick survey by clicking the link below. It would be a huge help to a few MBA students that love the outdoors. Thank you very much!

Happy Thanksgiving,

John Floyd

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y6FMRVK

Lone Elk,

Thank you for the reply. The project is due in mid December. I will summarize the findings and post it on here. I really appreciate the participation from the forum members. It really means a lot to the success of our team's project. I will also post whatever is available if the product is launched. Based on survey responses so far I would say that there is a good chance of it moving forward.

Thanks again,

John Floyd

Dear M wannaB A,

I filled it out. Encouragement and success w your research, pursuit of advanced degree, and career to come. Thanks for dropping by the forum.

Done - hopefully if this takes off it's not one of your typical cheap China knockoffs.
Good luck gentlemen.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back