Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hello?

IDFireLass

Anyone still out there ladies? How's the spring going? Wet or dry? We've gotten a lot of rain so far this spring. Kind of nice but can see problems down the road when it stops raining and dries out. A lot of fuel for wild fires in the BLM type grounds. Hoping the forest is wet and stays wet until August or longer.
Tough winter here. Seeing a lot of dead deer carcusses now. Mainly yearlings and does.
2024 season is going to be lacking last years class.
Fighting with my feet and ankles again slowly getting them stretched and hoping the pain settles down.
Hang in there ladies and have a good summer.

I’m here. Well into field season and crazy busy. We missed spring…went straight from winter to summer again. Out setting posts and installing solar panels on a well today in 92 degrees and 40% humidity. I’m not ready for that yet. 🥵 But we are well ahead of normal on precip, wetlands look great, ducks are back and the drought is hopefully over.

Hope your shoulder is healed up and you’re well on your way to getting back after it this fall.

They right shoulder is doing great. I think I've over done the rehab and have inflamed the left shoulder muscle. So I've backed off the rehab and lightened up the rep's for the left shoulder and it's helping.
Just dealing with foot pain again. Slowly getting it under control. Got to love being old.

Glad you are getting moisture. We've been lucky so far a lot of moisture and cool temps. Hard on the garden not wanting to grow so put up the plastic on the hoops and it's helping. Also always a threat of hail and don't need the garden wiped out.

I hope you have a post pounder as in auto on a tractor.

Yeah we went from a too warm of fall right into winter last year don't like it when that happens.

Carry plenty of water and wear your shade. Been there done that.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back