MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hello from the northwest part of Nevada

duck12ga

Hello -

I am primarily a waterfowler and chukar/quail/grouse hunter from the Carson Valley. I am also an avid fly fisherman. I am new to big game hunting. In my research, I came across Randy and his videos which I have been on a consistent watch over the last four weeks. I have enjoyed his videos with quips on "cabin in paradise" and "$4,000 bird dogs" to which both offenses I am guilty (to my defense our family built our cabin 25 years ago and I train my own dogs).

I was expecting and I am receiving an education on big game hunting through the videos. However, what I did not expect, was to receive an education on public lands. I am an avid public land user, hard not to be in NV and southwest MT. My extent of involvement on public lands support though has been on trash clean up days. I am also an avid supporter of states rights. Through the podcasts and other research, while I am still a big supporter of states rights, Randy has changed my opinion on public lands. This is a complicated discussion that I will leave for an appropriate section of the forum.

I would also like to commend Randy, his wife, and this community for keeping the threads on this forum civil.

Cheers -

Back