Hello from Nebraska

bklotthor

Hello everyone,

I’m a recently new member from Nebraska and just wanted to introduce myself. Grew up in south central NE and currently live in Lincoln. I really enjoy reading and following the discussions on this site. I’m 28 and have been to a lot of cool places all over the western US on vacations and to visit family while growing up but have never hunted out of state. Looking forward to learning what I can from reading everyone’s discussions.

My first hunt is going to be an archery elk hunt this September with two of my best friends, most likely in Colorado due to ease of obtaining a tag and the short distance it is from Lincoln. We look forward to the learning process ahead of us and plan on making a week long hunt our new yearly tradition.

Welcome! My wife and I moved to Omaha in August from Montana. Tough to get used to the change, especially during hunting season but it is what it is. If you have any questions on your trip out west feel free to shoot me a pm. No experience in CO but tons in MT.

Thanks for the introductions everyone, nice to meet some fellow Nebraskans as well. I enjoy following the conversations on here and hope to contribute as I gain experience on each hunt.

Looking forward to spring turkey season in south central/SW Nebraska and then a 3-4 day hiking and fishing trip in Colorado this summer to get a little familiar with the lay of the land in some spots we’ve chose to focus on for our first elk hunt this September.

I'm in Lincoln too, I've hunted otc Colorado archery a couple times. Pm me if you want to, Im still a novice elk hunter though.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back