Hello from Dayton,Nevada

jimd

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am 69yrs old and have just gotten back into hunting this year. For the last eight years I have been working in the Serria Nevada mountians as a campground host for five to six months each summer and fall and this year I had enough of putting up with idiots who should not be allowed to leave their backyards let alone be in a national forest This year was my first time archery hunting for deer in 15 years and I am now hooked again on hunting. -----jim

Welcome. You have some great hunting in your state. I try my best to enjoy some of it every year.

Welcome aboard! Congrats on getting back into hunting. Lots of folks here to answer about any question one can have regarding hunting.

Now, let's hear some of those camp host stories! ;) :D

Welcome back (to hunting)! Share some stories when you got em, I'll bet you have alot from your time in camp.

Welcome to the forum and back into your hunting adventures. NV archery deer season is a lot of fun!

Welcome to HT! There are a lot of Nevada boys on here and you'll find this forum to be awesome. Everyone that I've interacted with has been very helpful with hints and tips and I've even made some friends! I know what you're talking about with the campgrounds! It just makes you wonder sometimes :)

Welcome. You must be one tough SOB. 1) to be a camp host and 2) to archery hunt big NV bucks. I can't think of two harder things to do.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back