PEAX Equipment

Hello from Colorado

ColoradoKurt

Before my introduction I guess I owe everyone an apology I’ve been a “lurker” or I prefer to call myself a “reader/learner”. I was ignorant of the proper introduction etiquette but thanks to my friend Uncle Larry 11 and his disastrous first posts I learned a valuable lesson. Great information here and I’m grateful for the information and advice I’ve received so far. And a big thank you to Mr Newberg the “Big Fin” for creating and maintaining this site.
My name is Kurt and I am a Colorado native. I was fortunate to be introduced to the outdoors by my dad but unfortunately he passed away when I was 12 and I had gave up the hunting and fishing lifestyle. In the last 10 years or so I’ve met some great friends who took the time to re-introduce me to hunting and fishing and I’ve had some great times with them.
I hunt primarily in Colorado for upland birds, waterfowl and periodically deer and elk. I do sneak up to Wyoming for antelope once in a while too.
I still consider myself a novice but if I can be of assistance to anyone please PM me. I’ll do what I can.
I’m looking forward to this fall season, I’ve got a cow elk tag for unit 82 and buck deer tag for 66. I’m hoping to fill up the freezer!

Antelope.JPGDeer.JPG

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back