Caribou Gear Tarp

Harley Jr.s Buck

MarvB

All yours Ken :)

HarleyjR-1.jpg

Thanks Marv. Sorry about the gore everone, thought I'd cropped it out.

Kenny Jr. took this one yesterday at first light. It was 30* & spitting sleet. His best buck to date.

very nice deer there. what gore? all I saw was a gutted deer. mmmmmm.........venison.

Gore is good, its a hunting pic... Yes nice buck, the only thing I see is the pic seems "narrow" kinda squeezed or is it me?

My fault, not Marv's, on the distortion...my cropped attachment to Marv is the culprit. Re-sent an un-edited view.

Jose, he hit a quartering away rib with a 7 mag. 150 grain power point about 3" from the shoulder, exited in front of the offside shoulder...took out the the heart & lungs....ruined this buck's 'vitality'.

thanks all

Man NHY, looks like your son was way out in the middle of no-man's land. The powerline tower gives some perspective. Good idea to dump the innards as opposed to draggin' them around for hundreds of yards with the carcass. (Been told by many experts on this site that gutting isn't nessasary- maybe it somehow adds something to the hunt or something like that. I think maybe some experts don't have a clue how to gut. Either that or they like dragging guts around.) Ditto what everyone else says: Nice whitey.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back