Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Had a good "weekend" in the desert!

Zach

Went out for my annual Spring Training in the desert. Went out to Phoenix to catch some Cactus League baseball.

Had a good trip, 5 games in 4 days. More temps in the 80's than I've seen in a while.

I'm ready for Baseball season!!

Awesome. I'm heading up Wednesday the 19th to the following wednesday. I can't wait for some nice weather and baseball.

Good stuff Zach! What teams did you see?

I remember being at the Yankees park in Tampa the day Joe DiMaggio passed away, kind of an eerie feeling. That was the year Clemens joined the Yanks, just seeing him warming up in the pen was pretty awesome. Also saw my childhood hero Pudge play that trip. Probably prime time for the juice, though it wasn't big in the news then.

Good stuff Zach! What teams did you see?

I remember being at the Yankees park in Tampa the day Joe DiMaggio passed away, kind of an eerie feeling. That was the year Clemens joined the Yanks, just seeing him warming up in the pen was pretty awesome. Also saw my childhood hero Pudge play that trip. Probably prime time for the juice, though it wasn't big in the news then.

Jwill, the core part of my group has been talking about making a trip out east to see some Grapefruit League games one year. We've been going to Phoenix for about 15 years.

Here's the games we went to this year:
Thursday, March 13, 2014 Brewers Padres 1:05 PM Peoria Stadium
Thursday, March 13, 2014 Rockies Athletics 7:05 PM Phoenix Municipal Stadium
Friday, March 14, 2014 Dodgers Cubs 1:05 PM Cubs Park
Saturday, March 15, 2014 D-backs Indians 1:05 PM Goodyear Ballpark
Sunday, March 16, 2014 Mariners Angels 1:05 PM Tempe Diablo Stadium

We also took a tour of the University of Phoenix Field, pretty interesting.

Congrats on a good trip! Once my two boys get a bit older, the wife and I are hoping to take a similar trip with them. I think they'd have a blast!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UPWolf
Back