Guide services

oldoregon

As a few of you might already know, I recently got my dream Job. Guiding Big Game Trophy hunts in the Oregon wilds! hump I'm already stoked about the 2005 season, and my boss and I have been doing alot of scouting lately. We have found some jackpots! We can offer any kind of hunt you want... Spring and fall bear, cougar, Early and Late season rifle Elk, Archery elk and deer, ect... But we really want is to book some Trophy Timberline Muley Hunts. We know of some realy productive areas, with awesome trophy potential, that is not hunted by hardly anybody. So If you want a a trophy hunt in one of the most beautifull places in the world, then give me an email... [email protected]. Id like to get some people booked for 2005 for some of those huge alpine muleys, If you are looking for a guided trophy buck, elk, sheep, or goat, for a good price, then look no further!

sheepridge003.jpg

Old_Oregon.sized.jpg

I told OO I would make this sticky. Let's support some of our long time members!

BTW OO, sorry I messed with your pic, but that was bigger than allowed by law. :D

I dont have very many pictures of bucks, because I don't bring my camera out very often. But I can tell you that the genetics in the area are better than average. Most bucks are better than average, and in some areasther are some huge bucks. I have seen several 170-180 bucks in a day... And there are bucks much bigger out there.

i like the deckers. They look even better on mules. Since youa re now a guide, take your camera everywhere, and take pics of everything. Especially those bucks. You can sell a hunt for bucks like that.

Im am getting better at carrying my camera. And thanks for the decker comment, they do look good on mules, but I like the looks of a loaded sawbuck on a buckskin mustang even better!

Oregon, what is he Charging for deer and elk ? And if someone books, can they request you don't go along ;) ;)

Oldoregon,,, Can a person book an eithersex hunt for elk??? I'd love to bust a big bull, but a nice fat cow eats much better hump

And how about a deer/elk combo hunt???

You can e-mail me at [email protected] and if the boss lady lets me I just might have to book with ya :D I need Oregon to help with my "elk in each of the 11 western states"

Hunterman(Tony)

Old Oregon, let me know more details on the muley hunt. My brother and I put in for Oregon every year anyway. Also we may be interested in a drop camp for elk, if you do those. We've got 4 points on elk, zero on deer since we drew last year. Shoot me an email at [email protected] when you get a chance. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back