Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Great Social Media posts?

Dominant turkeys have no other response than to challenge a fan. Reaping is no more sporting than shooting a roosted bird out of a tree. And turkey hunting is absolutely one where the methods you use to hunt them matter a bunch. Safety related or not, I hope that reaping has a very short life span. Theres a lot of research being done on the impact of removing dominant birds early in the breeding season that even some of the slowest moving SE states seem to be buying into.
This might be the dumbest thing posted in a thread dedicated to such things.

We were doin that turkey decoy shit before it was cool, 15 years ago I was grabbing em by the feet using just a salted fan. Got a old recording of it somewhere. See if I can find it. Lot safer on private than public though. Lol

Last edited:
Look what I found...the original social media. I'm not too proud to make fun of myself.

View attachment 205626

My stepdad killed this buck a couple of days later.

View attachment 205627

Here's 14 year old me me packing out his hind quarters pre- Stone Glacier/Mystery Ranch. Even at that young age it didn't take long to realize that carrying is easier than dragging. Unfortunately I dragged a lot more out of the hills before coming around completely.

View attachment 205628
Where did the first 2 shots go on that Mule deer?:ROFLMAO:

That Allan watts chit he has in his next post is getting so played.
Has that speech always been part of hunting and skiing or is that a recent development with IG and YT?
Yeah I don’t know but it’s an 🙄 trend and a incredibly pretentious quote.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back