Caribou Gear Tarp

Great deal!

Calif. Hunter

I hope Jim doesn't mind me copying this from Jesse's website -

Quote:

I have an operation to offer first time hunters. Most never thought it would be possible to go to Africa. A friend of mine's father has quite a big place and agreed to open it to a few trophy hunters. There are some massive trophy bulls here but it's been a family farm for 100 years and not exactly managed for game quality. The only hunting has been limited to biltong hunting( meat hunters). There are plenty of species and very likely some big trophies. However the average Kudu would probably be in the 45-49" range and impala 18-21"

I have calculated this to be able to offer it at 3800US per hunter for 1 each Kudu, impala, warthog. About 1000 bucks less then my usual hunting location. Additional game can be added from the trophy fee list.

This will be based out of the existing family farm house. Staying with the family who lives there. Private rooms, good food, and a nice clean home. If you ever thought about hunting Africa this is as inexpensive as I know of for real wild game. The Farm is 1000's of acres, but 30-40 percent of it is agriculture, Orchards and farmlands. The game has become enough of a problem now that the owner has agreed to allow some hunting to get the numbers back in line.

This landowner has had a 1/2 dozen cattle killed by leopards in the last year. You should see leopard tracks almost every day here. I've also seen one of the biggest warthogs in my life on this farm, More then 16"! We cannot get a leopard permit right now if you were wondering.

I must stress that this is not a typical hunting operation, but rather a farmhouse hunt with the local family that lives there. That trip to Africa to see wild game and hunt is as close as possible for you at 3800 bucks. If you have any further questions on this post up, others may be wondering about the same things as you are.

Jim's website - http://www.huntingadventures.net/

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back