Caribou Gear Tarp

Got my Orion!!!

mdunc8

I got lucky in the drawing a few months ago and won an Orion 65. I'm sure my dad and I will put it through the ringer next week in Wyoming. It looks cool and feels solid, so I'm sure it'll do great. Unfortunately though, I don't think I'll be able to find Busch Light bottles to test out the built in openers. Thanks again to Randy and Orion!!!image.jpg

Glad you knew I wasn't joking. I've sent emails to two different people about winning the August Howa prize, a .222 Mini-action. No reply. Same with the Sitka top, the Gerber knife, and the Leupold rangefinder. It took a second email for someone to reply to the Orion cooler drawing. For both July and August, nobody has replied about the Nosler prize.

I doubt we are going to do this again next year. Just way too hard to track down that many winners each month. Or, I've gotta figure out better way.

Thanks for posting, Mike. Hope it serves you well.

I can PM you my email address. I volunteer to serve as a backup if you can't reach any of the winners. Nice looking cooler!

I hope you get to fill it with some antelope

Big fin just give them a month to contact you and claim their prize otherwise draw another name from the jar:)
And I nice again thanks for all that you due.

It's the best piece of gear I've got and way too nice to be dirtying up with dead mammals (maybe the occasional fish).
Congrats on the win, very nice looking bit of kit, but do get it 'dirty'!

Big fin just give them a month to contact you and claim their prize otherwise draw another name from the jar:)
That would be nice, i admit i rarely check my spam, and it automatically empties after a while, so if the other winners have a similar system to me and it sometimes incorrectly identifies 'business' emails as spam that is the problem, i can't imagine anyone turning down a prize.
Checking my spam folder today, nothing from Randy, but i did find an important email in there!

Cheers

Richard

I'll just go ahead and fess up. I'm not lucky enough to win anything, and don't really put much hope into it. Hard to get disappointed that way!

Nice cooler ! Been checking my Junk email box to see if I'm a winner. Same old story. I am NOT a winner. ;) But my dog loves me anyway.

Congrats to the winner!! Too bad Randy couldn't get a response and the giveaways will be going away. Great opportunity to polish or upgrade your gear selection. Thanks for trying Randy!!!!

Or maybe two weeks....But definitely put a time limit on claiming the prize.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back