PEAX Equipment

Got his buck back

Bwana

About this time last year I was telling the tale of the dandy muely buck my son took with the help of a great gent we know. Well, a couple of weeks ago the taxidermist finished it up and here it is:

6560.jpg

6561.jpg

This is the boy's first buck so needless to say he is pretty danged proud of it.

If anyone is a member of the Muledeer Foundation I am told there is a story about it in this month's edition of their magazine but can't verify as I am not a member.

If anyone is a member of the Muledeer Foundation I am told there is a story about it in this month's edition of their magazine but can't verify as I am not a member.

Awesome buck Nicholas!! Pg 34-36 in MDF. Bwana, if you want I can scan a copy for you when I get back home this weekend.

Thanks for the kind words folks.

As for the taxidermist, he is a gent from NE of Jamestown who does a dandy job in my book. He did this deer plus 2 more for b-i-l's of mine and one yet to go for a friend's wife.

Zach, would love to see it.

I will be sure to forward these to my son so he can take a look at the comments.

Thanks again for the kind remarks.

Bwana, if you want copies shoot me a PM with email info. I can't seem to upload because my scans are to big. I'll try again and save as .jpg

Last edited:
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back