Got another with my son with me!

Brandenbowhunter

We got another one tonight, deer came out at last light. Kid was going crazy waiting for me to shoot. "That was a great shot dad!" after I shot. I thought I missed she dropped out of view so fast, but my 3 year old son was right. We walked up to what he calls, "Big fat does" Was another great day in the woods.
DeerhuntwithB022.jpg

DeerhuntwithB021.jpg

He is hooked...he missed a hunt lastweek and was crying mad! He got up from his nap and i was gone. Got home in camo and he lost it. He does a great job.

That is awesome! That`s how my son got started hunting 10 years ago when he was 4 and he is now a natural when it comes to hunting and shooting. We still talk about the first hunts he went with me on. You will always have a hunting buddy like no other for many years to come. One day he will be taking you hunting! :D
Love the pics too!

Nice job brandon, i'm sure you are finding that hammering those does with him are the first hunt memories that pop in your head rather than some bull or buck you shoot............sure is with me anyway.

What a hunt!! The only thing that will beat that, is when your with him and he gets his deer. Speaking from experience.

You are doing a good thing taking him along. I feel sorry for friends I have had who thought it was trouble to take their kids or wives hunting. They lost out big time. Little guys make for a different type of hunt, but it is sure it's own kind of fun. Very cool job there dad!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneGriz
Back