Caribou Gear Tarp

Good times with my boys!!

ashersdad

IMG00183-20110901-19091.jpg

Good times the smiles say it all. Makes me want to go catch some for dinner.

You got the right idea, get them interested whilst they are still young, the future of our sport is above holding the fish.
Nice one.
Cheers
Richard

Awesome times. Thanks for sharing.
My sons are 32 and 26 now. Your picture reminded me of a trip to the lake crappie fishing when they were wee little. It was my younger sons first trip out and he was out fishing my older son by 2 to 1 and I could see the frustration in Donald. No matter what he dug out of his little tackle box Dave caught more. Finally Dave blurted out "Donald the reason I'm catching more fish is because I'm a more patience fisherman than you". I busted out laughing.:D If they were closer to the same age I'm sure I would have had to do some refereeing but Donald verbally went through all the reasons why it was just luck and at the end of his tirade Dave would calmly say "I'm more patience." This went on a couple more cycles and with tears running my face I announced we had enough crappie and were heading home. I was a bad daddy.:)
Didn't take a lot of pictures back then. Wish we had what we have now. I know I took more pictures on my last trip(416) than I did in couple years back then. You can never take too many pictures.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back