New from California

Greenraven

Hi everyone,
I confess that I've used this website for hunting information but never really contributed. It's time to make amends and join as an active contributor to forum discussions. I'm located in Southern California and I enjoy all kinds of hunting. Lately, I'm more into archery backpack style hunts. I apply to almost all states for all species and I'm always game to join forces with anyone that wants to go on an adventure. I also do a lot of fly fishing and love floating rivers on my raft.

In so. Oc. 50 years doing everything. Reach out for some great desert ram and whitetail from last year.

Hi everyone,
I confess that I've used this website for hunting information but never really contributed. It's time to make amends and join as an active contributor to forum discussions. I'm located in Southern California and I enjoy all kinds of hunting. Lately, I'm more into archery backpack style hunts. I apply to almost all states for all species and I'm always game to join forces with anyone that wants to go on an adventure. I also do a lot of fly fishing and love floating rivers on my raft.
Welcome here

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back