Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Good job Wayne

You can run a nonprofit in a responsible way with proper oversight from the board and 3rd parties like an accounting firm to audit the finances annually. However, the NRA dispensed with that. The board became a joke and a cult of personality. If anyone dared to challenge Wayne, they were gone. No oversight, no accountability, and a lot of greed and ego equates to this mess. Reminds me of another cult of personality that I'm currently watching. An allegedly rich guy has a bunch of legal problems and people keep giving him money to pay his legal bills to the detriment of everyone else.

There are other pro gun organizations (state level) etc to support if you do not support the NRA. I have been off and on with the NRA. A few things I have not like about them. But the big picture is you need to support some groups that fight for our gun and hunting rights. Our local range requires membership in NRA or Stare organization.

As with a lot of good things, there is some that abuse it.

The NRA’s hunter Ed course is the only thing they provided that I ever found useful, and that was free. Never felt the need, or want, to give them a cent.

Be interesting to see what happens. I'm not convinced the organization can survive short of complete organizational dismemberment. Such a significant loss of membership would indicate anyone with access to the board must have had an idea what was going on. Vicarious liability can be a cruel bitch but an awful lot of heads need to roll.

Check it out. Declining membership (at least 20 % down) in the last 10 years.

KInd of dispells the myth that the NRA is the reason why people shoot up schools.
I don’t remember the NRA being blamed for school shootings. I do recall them being blamed for constantly preventing any meaningful dialogue to find a solution.

I don’t remember the NRA being blamed for school shootings. I do recall them being blamed for constantly preventing any meaningful dialogue to find a solution.
Ah you should probably hate the GOA more.

They actually stand in the way of what you call a "solution."

Back