Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Good Elk Books for a new guy

AZtransplant

I'm looking for recommendations on good informational books on elk hunting for a brand new elk hunter. I have already consumed basically all the content Randy and Corey Jacobsen have out.

I am 30 and moved to AZ in 2017. I have about 15 years experience bowhunting whitetail in the Midwest but have never hunted elk. I started looking for other books lately and it seems like there are a lot of them out there. I would like to hear from people on here what you think some of the best books out there to help a guy like me learn a thing or two and build off what relevant/irrelevant experience I have. Thanks in advance.

This is the exact type of thing I was looking for. I just placed my order. Thanks Cushman. If anyone else has similar recommendations please keep em comin'.

Elk of North American: Ecology and Management by Jack Ward Thomas. DO NOT Buy it via Amazon. Randy provides a site where you can it for less than $55. Can't recall the site at the moment. Maybe some else knows... - ColoradoHunter719

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fossil Ridge
Back