Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Good Day

thomas89

Had a pretty solid day out in the woods yesterday. Had class 'til noon and then hit the road. Currently enrolled in a photography class so I get to use the excuse of doing homework as reasoning to go out. ;)

Most of the forest roads were closed because people can't seem to resist tearing up the roads before they dry out from all the recent snow. Had to walk in further than I'd planned but oh well. GPS read 5.2 miles

Was also breaking in some new boots I got by Asolo. I don't know what they are but they felt pretty good for a first time out.

Looked for the other side of the shed for about 30 minutes but it was right on the edge of a big beaver swamp so no luck finding the match. A bit bummed but oh well!

Found a pretty neat garbage dump from years ago. Spent some time wandering around and found this neat old cup. Funny how everything else was rusting and showing wear from the elements except for the paint on the cup.

Attachments

• DSC_0879.jpg
    DSC_0879.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 413
  • DSC_0883.jpg
    DSC_0883.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 422
Pretty good day. That cup has survived the elements pretty well. Maybe some wading deep into that swamp for the match is in your future.

I envy your and miss my own ability to bail on reality at noon and take to the hills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back