Golden pond???

Fat Bassturd

What/where/who is this "Golden Pond?" I looked through most of the posts here and couldn't find an explanation. Can I come? I'm the original pond fisherman!

Yeah, I saw that but I still wasn't sure where this pond is, if it is actually a pond. Is it an urban lake or something? Where? Can I come?
Thanks.
Jesse

Its on some farm from what I understand... PotatoWhisperer will know and more than likely answer his email is [email protected]

you can click on it via and icon in the uper part of the window where people post...

Delw

Oh, okay. Nice of him to offer. It sounds pretty cool. I haven't fished a pond in a long time. Maybe I can join the party (that is, if I'm invited, of course...)

Hey bass Turd If I knew him I would invite you... but I dont so I cant LOL
but I believe he invited some... email him and beg alot... if you enclose a few hunderd dollar bills and send them to me I will see if I can persuade him....

for 20k I will let you take my place if he lets me go as well..

Delw

FATBASSTURD- As long as you don't leave nutty flavored coffee cups laying around, you can come too! hehe :eek:

It's a private pond on our farm, we're having a get together just to kick it and meet up!

I'll email you the map!

I'd love to come, but I can't make it on Sunday's. If you ever have another fishing day, please let me know, i'll be out there faster than Delw can inhale a cheesecake. :D

That's the beauty of having a private pond at my disposal, I can do it anytime I want! hehe

Only reason for Sundays now, is because I'm in the middle of our annual potato harvest. I'm putting in about 16 hours a day 6 days a week! :eek:

Come Mid-June, it'll be dead here and I'm running away for awhile and enjoy life! But we'll get something together anothe time. Maybe we'll do an over nighter. There's a fire pit, we can put out lines for cats and stay up drinking beer and telling lies! :D

Pdub, you're my kinda guy! Lines in the water for cats, drinking beer, fire in the pit. It doesn't get much better than that! I got my map and can't wait to go! See ya soon!

John

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back