Gold Rush / Alaska

DRAFTSTUD

Did anyone catch this show? Man, I think I would put that old man in some Depends and chain him to a stump! Not a team player, loved it when he ran over his own truck with the Excavator. It seems like they really don't trust each other or know what they are doing. John

Yeah I did catch this show, WOW!! Seems that their game plan would be to work together and find what gold they can. I would feed that old man to the bears!:rolleyes:

I watched it and really wanted to like it but it just came out like another reality show. Guy says something to another guys kid about leaving food around bringing in bears, the dad threatens to punch him, blah blah blah.....now they will bicker on every episode for ratings, just like the producers want.

Jack Hoffman....the old man...is the quintessential "Loose cannon"...and DANGEROUS! But it appears also has invested the most $$.
Gawd...his voice grates on me.

Now that Dorsey guy,...it appears he's out of his league here. He seem like one of those real nice, kinda dim, useless guys.
Makes me wonder how he got the hot lookin wife...?

All in all.. GREAT Show.. :D

I watched it and really wanted to like it but it just came out like another reality show. Guy says something to another guys kid about leaving food around bringing in bears, the dad threatens to punch him, blah blah blah.....now they will bicker on every episode for ratings, just like the producers want.

Exactly WV, contrived drama seems to be the idiot box's common thread. "Reality' my azz.

Looks like it could be OK, until they kept showing the old man, couldn't watch any more had to turn it. Same with pawn stars- once they show the son and his friend I have to turn it.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back