NEW SITKA Ambient 75

General input

bucky1

After watching the beating the last person took in his pursuit of 'trophy' zone info, let me be quick to point out.. I've posted here a few times!!! deer and bear pics!! and have lurked around much longer.. 10 years or so ago, my dad set up a trespass fee type style hunt for mulies in very Eastern Wyoming. During that hunt, we saw plenty of antelope, and i've always intended to return to that basic area. This would be first big game hunt out of state that i'd be planning logistics for. I have read most of the antelope posts here, and definitely a lot of info has already been shared. Certainly not looking for GPS coordinates, just general input. Here are things i'm curious about. From the map I'm looking at, I'm curious about zone 6 and 8. I already read the thread on 7 and 27. From what i recall from the mulie hunt, it certainly seemed we saw a lot more antelope on the west side of highway 85... we were hunting west side about half way from New Castle to Lusk. I have yet to break out a land ownership map, but I suspect more of the east side was private ownership? Anyways, does anyone know if these two zones are even close to parallel to 7 in terms of access, drawing odds etc etc? I just had T Bone rough score an antelope from a picture i took of one back on the mule deer trip, and he thought the lope was upper 60s, is that size animal a fair representative of what could be expected etc etc? Any thoughts certainly would be appreciated.

Big time cyber bully, Havre in the winter will do that to most.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back