Gay football

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ...$

Why do i have to "approve" of Gay players? It made me sick watching the dude kiss his "little buddy"..:D.. I don't care if he's gay... but why should I have to defend how I feel?:(

If you really don't want to defend your position on the situation then I suggest you not start a thread about it on an online forum. Regardless, I'm guessing that zero people have asked you to defend your position prior to the start of this thread, so it's probably not really an issue.

If you really don't want to defend your position on the situation then I suggest you not start a thread about it on an online forum. Regardless, I'm guessing that zero people have asked you to defend your position prior to the start of this thread, so it's probably not really an issue.

This^^

I have zero issue with love between consenting adults. I react when I see hatred, violence, illness, etc. Not when I see love. I dislike when dog owners let their dog crap along the sidewalk and leave it. I dislike smokers that toss cig butts out of cars windows. I dislike rude people.

Do I sometimes not expect what I see? Sure. Does it take me a few minutes or days to process? Sometimes. I do not expect everyone to be like me. If they are happy and not infringing on my property or threatening my family then I can be very accepting. More love. More understanding. More acceptance that there is more that one way, one path, one answer to love.

My 2 cents.

I haven't payed much attention to this, but whomever is helping advise Sams on how to maximize his earning potential during this crucial 2 to 5 year window need their butts kicked.
Notoriety and fame don't always translate into dollars.

You shouldn't have to "approve" of it or defend your opinion. I sure don't. I think it's sick how quickly the values of this country have changed. And all under the "have love for everyone" bs.

I haven't payed much attention to this, but whomever is helping advise Sams on how to maximize his earning potential during this crucial 2 to 5 year window need their butts kicked.

+1. Between the poor performance at the combine, the kissing boyfriend video, and the Oprah reality TV show it will be really easy for the Rams to cut him because of all the baggage he brings along. It's not like they guy has Clowney talent, he was already a late rounder who would be lucky to make a roster.

Seriously dude, have you heard of Kim Kardashian? She translated a "leaked sex tape" into millions. This guy already had the camera's rolling for a reality show Oprah signed him to do. His jersey is one of the top 2 sellers out of all the rookies. I'd say he's doing a pretty good job of translating this into dollars. It could be the smartest thing he's ever done if he winds up not making the team.
He's probably massaging the guys butt, not kicking it, lets be real...

I'm sick of watching talented criminals become millionares, and constantly getting "second chances" because of their talent.

I'd rather watch a gay 7th round pick try to make a team, than a scumbag first rounder make a $100 million.

Why do i have to "approve" of Gay players? It made me sick watching the dude kiss his "little buddy"..:D.. I don't care if he's gay... but why should I have to defend how I feel?:(

Evidently you do care if he's gay and you felt the need to tell everybody about it.

Seriously dude, have you heard of Kim Kardashian? She translated a "leaked sex tape" into millions. This guy already had the camera's rolling for a reality show Oprah signed him to do. His jersey is one of the top 2 sellers out of all the rookies. I'd say he's doing a pretty good job of translating this into dollars. It could be the smartest thing he's ever done if he winds up not making the team.

You may very well be right.

I'm sure the Rams are pleased with his jersey selling,but that's not putting big coin in Sam's pocket.The dude was the defensive MVP in the best defensive conference in college football ,yet he almost wasn't drafted.Maybe the Oprah gig will offset some of the dollars that got away in the draft.

He is already pissing his teammates off bringing Oprah into the locker room. I think he is going to be a toxic version of Tebow with lots of attention but no offers to play because of the distractions he causes the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back